Welcome to Palm Springs Spa Massage
Palm Springs Spa Massage specializes in mobile day spa experiences. Whether you’re looking for ongoing massage therapy, or just treating yourself, "We Bring the Spa to You."
At Palm Springs Spa massage, our quality, certified, licensed therapists deliver a traditional and authentic approach to reduce stress, increase circulation and promote greater well being.
Whether booking for yourself or a group, Palm Springs Spa Massage makes it easy and convenient to make wellness part of your health plan all in the relaxing privacy of your own home, hotel or vacation home.
Traveling to the Palm Springs area? While we are a 98% mobile spa company, we also have a beautiful hosting spa location in Palm Springs available by request. We will bring our mobile spa service to your home, resort hotel room, or condominium throughout the Palm Springs and Coachella Valley area.
Singles Massage Aromatheraphy
Combination of Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Swedish Massage, and Aromatherapy
- Deep Tissue therapy uses forearms, elbows and fists running at various angles to the muscle fibres. Manual manipulation of muscle, connective tissue and ligaments are used to remove restrictions and adhesions. Deep tissue therapy uses a unique phalange movement which is similar to how you iron your clothes.
- Reflexology is a style of bodywork that focuses on zone therapy in which different parts of the body are stimulated in order to treat corresponding areas on other parts of the body. Foot and hand reflexology are probably the most common forms of this particular massage style, but some practitioners focus on the head, torso, or legs instead.
- Swedish Massage is a western form of massage using kneading and gliding strokes with lubricant (usually oil) to increase blood and lymph flow. French terms are used to denote techniques. "Petrissage" is used to warm up the muscles with a kneading action, "Effleurage" a gliding technique for warming up or flushing the area, "Tapotement" (also called percussion) is a striking action for separating adhesions and cross-linkages and "Friction" is rubbing specific tissue usually using the thumbs. The main purpose of Swedish massage is to increase the oxygen flow in the blood and release toxins from the muscles. The massage aims at directing strokes towards the heart and increases circulation without increasing heart load. Swedish massage shortens recovery time from muscular strain by flushing the tissues of lactic acid, uric acid, and other metabolic wastes. It stretches the ligaments and tendons keeping them supple and pliable. Swedish massage also stimulates the skin and nervous system and soothes the nerves themselves at the same time. It reduces stress, both emotional and physical, and is suggested in a regular program for stress management.
- Aromatherapy is a holistic therapy of using fragrant essential oils for both body and mind. Essential Oils have been used throughout history in every culture for medicine, wellness and beauty. The essences of plants, distilled into fragrant essential oils contain the concentrated constituents of the plant - in fact, science tells us that a bottle of essential oil can contain anywhere from 300-1,000 individual components. Essential Oils were the strongest medicine until the advent of modern drugs.
Couples Massage (Two Therapist, Two Tables)
Combination of Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Swedish Massage, and Aromatherapy
- Stress is not only hard on our bodies; it is hard on our relationships as well. Most couples say that the stresses of life hinder both their communication as well as intimacy in their relationships. One of the most wonderful experiences a couple can have is to enjoy a relaxing, romantic massage together. Not only will it relieve your stresses, but it will bring you both closer together.
- Click on Singles Massage above for details of each technique.
Four Hand Massage
One of Our Signature Massage Experiences Combining Mirror and Asynchronous Tandem Techniques
- The Four Hand Tandem Massage is one of our signature massage experiences. This massage technique is a blending of two techniques; the “mirror massage” and the “asynchronous” tandem massage.
First, the mirror massage involves two therapists working in exact mirror unison with one another. This mirror massage technique originated in India 1000’s of years ago and helps bring balance to the body and mind.
Second, the asynchronous tandem massage is designed to have two therapists bring complementary styles of massage techniques to the client. Example: One therapist may be working on the head and the other could be working on the feet, or one therapist working the one arm in an upward direction and the other in a downward direction.
Our therapists perform this well balanced and practiced massage technique utilizing massage modalities such as: Deep tissue, long flowing Swedish massage strokes, stretching, and reflexology.
Lomi Lomi Massage
Transformation Hawaii Massage
- Lomi Lomi Massage is a beautiful form of transformational Hawaiian massage. This massage practice integrates physical and energetic healing with flowing forearm movements, breath, presence, aloha and sacred space. Lomi Lomi means "to massage," "to knead" or "to weave." Weaving aloha, weaving light, weaving spirit, weaving consciousness into the unconscious.
Rain Drop Massage
A Mixture of Essential Oils and Massage Techniques
- The Rain Drop Massage is a mixture of massage techniques including back massage, vita flex massage, and heat application. The technique involves a sequential application through massage of essential oils to bring alignment to the body.
Our rain drop massage technique uses the following essential oils: Rosewood, basil, tea tree, sweet peppermint, and wild orange.
Relax Muscle Tension, Improve Lymphatic and Blood Circulation
- Spa Care for Moms-to-Be
Spa treatments can relieve the main discomforts of pregnancy, and the spa atmosphere can relax expectant mothers overwhelmed by the changes in their bodies.
Prenatal massage can relieve back pain and improve sleep and mood, as well as decrease stress and reduce labor complications. Prenatal massage is best given while you lie on your side propped up by pillows. Neck and shoulder massage is a safe sitting-up option, as well.
Good to Know:
Avoid contrast hydrotherapy (alternating hot and cold pools or rooms). Constant temperatures are best.
Skip hot baths, steam rooms, and saunas (traditional and infrared), and body wraps (which cause perspiration and raise the core body temperature).
Our qualified massage therapists have been specifically trained and certified in prenatal treatments. Each therapist has completed a maternity course that emphasizes positioning and therapeutic Swedish relaxation massage for pregnancy.
While prenatal massage is considered SAFE for expectant moms, if you are experiencing complications or suspect that you are, please make us aware prior to making you're reservation and receiving therapy.
Custom Facials (Mobile or Hosted)
Reduce Premature Aging, Acne, Dull and Patchy Complexions, and Reduce Environmental Damage
- Custom Facials address many needs ranging from premature aging, acne, dull and patchy complexion, or environmental damage. Our tailored treatments will cater to all skin types and may include deep cleaning, exfoliation, masks and peels, botanical infusions, and massage. We use the best essential oils and luxurious steam to bring the best anti-aging and hydrating results to help our clients become rejuvenated. Gentlemen's Facials are available.
We provide custom facials by either coming to you with our mobile custom facial service, or we will have hosted spa locations.
* We include with every treatment Essential Oils of fresh peppermint and eucalyptus aroma therapies with certified combinations of Swedish, Deep Tissue and Reflexology.
* We adjust the pressure just the way you like it.
* You may customize your preferences or opt-out of any offering.
European custom facials.
Mobile service or our hosting location.
We also provide the following mobile spa services